Easy-to-install, low-maintenance skirting and architrave for internal use
Attractive, hard-wearing PVC-U skirting and architrave are the low-maintenance, no-hassle alternative to timber, internal use.
No sanding or painting ? for a rapid installation
Used as trims around doors, windows and room edges, PVC-U skirting and architrave are simply glued into place. Unlike timber, there is no need for sanding and painting or other treatments ? saving time and money during installation.
PVC-U trims stay bright and clean for life
PVC-U skirting and architrave continue to save time and money after installation, as they never need to be sanded or painted to retain their bright, clean appearance. A simple wipe clean will keep them looking as good as new for life.
Tough enough to withstand wear and tear
Manufactured as a solid PVC-U extrusion, Deeplas skirting and architraves are tough enough to withstand the knocks and scrapes of everyday life in both internal and external settings. Like all Deeplas products, they are manufactured from a calcium organic PVC-U compound, making them an environmentally friendly choice.
Why choose Deeplas skirting and architrave?
- Traditional Ogee style & 100mm height
- Quick and easy to install product ? no need for nailing, sanding or painting
- Premium-quality, dense extrusion ? for a robust, flat finish that retains its shape and withstands knocks and scrapes
- Manufactured from lead-free calcium organic PVC-U compound ? for minimal environmental impact
- Designed for low-maintenance, long-life performance ? simple wipe clean will retain good-as-new appearance
- Available in a choice of colours and styles to suit any home
- Quality assured ? BBA, CSTB accredited and BSI kitemarked product
Colours to suit any home
Deeplas PVC-U skirtings and architraves are available in a range of colours and woodgrain finishes to suit all homes and tastes:
- White Satin
- English Oak (please Call 01642 455945 to order)
- Rosewood (please Call 01642 455945 to order)
(5m Lengths available please call 01642 455945 for areas covered for delivery)